This Health Centre offers services from the area of nutrition related to all categories of healthy as well as people having disorders or diseases.
Diets are defined and recommended by Dietetic-nutritionist for each patient, especially based on the patient’s health condition, daily energy needs, sex, age and estimation of nutrition regime and body mass condition.
Estimation of nutrition regime and body weight condition is based on laboratory, clinical and dietetic examinations including analysator devices for body structure (Tanita). This device counts BMI( body mass index), basal metabolism, total content of fat tissue (percentage of fats), structure and content of muscular and bone tissue, as well as water content (percentage of water) in body.
Nutrition for healthy persons:
• Recommendations related to healthy regular nutrition
Estimation of nutrition regime and body mass condition
• Nutrition for schoolchildren and young persons
• Nutrition for pregnant women
• Nutrition for sportsmen
Diet-therapy for some categories of people with some diseases:
• Diet for obesity
• Diet for undernourishment
• Diet for nutritive anemia
• Diet for diabetes
• Diet for cases of increased values of triglycerides and cholesterol in blood.
• Diet for cases of increased blood pressure
• Diet for cases of cardio-vascular system diseases
• Diet for cases of digestion disorders or digestive organs diseases ( inflammation of mucous membrane in stomach (Gastritis), stomach or duodenum ulcer, constipation, diarrhea, colitis, diseases of bile and bile ducts
• Diet for cases of kidney and urinary diseases ( kidney or urinary calculus, decreased functions of kidneys)
• Diet for cases of liver diseases
• Diet for case of pancreas diseases
• Diet for case of Gout
• Diet for case of osteoporosis, osteomalation and rachitis
• Diet for case of febrile (fever) conditions